Friday, December 6, 2013

Good Buddy Notes



GoodBuddyNotes.com  has a ton of cute things to choose from. I had them send me a personalized dress to review. It is called the BabyCakes Dress. It comes in white and is short sleeved or long sleeved. It adorns one of my daughters names on it and it looks perfect for her. The only thing I did not like is that the pockets on the dress were mock pockets. 

They have several items I absolutely love and with the Holidays upon us, these would make awesome gifts. They have adorable personalized ornaments. And guess what, they are on sale too! I love the look of a personalized ornament when they are well done.


Shopping for a pet? Check out the personalized bowls.

I could go on and on about all the cute things that are on this site. You can also order holiday cards and much more. I also really like the new baby gift basket.

I am sure you will be able to find something adorable for that special person in your life. I absolutely love this site. Oh and I forgot to mention that the owner of the site/shop is super friendly and easy to talk to. That makes a big difference when getting items personalized.

How to reach Good Buddy Notes:


*Disclosure: I revived an item free of charge in exchange for my review. The thoughts and opinions in this post are that of my own and are not persuaded in any way."

3 comments:

  1. oh that is such a cute dress--- the Babycakes-- I wish our new little one that will be here in January could wear it-- but I bet it would fit our Nikki --she is just a year old-- Great ideas== I love 'em--so I Will be checking these out-- Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like personalized gifts, it makes the gift extra special. I think good customer service is important, glad to know she is easy to talk to. One of my big favorites is the Personalized Stepping Stool, that is very cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, they sell a lot of gift and items to personalize. the dress is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...