Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FREE PBS Play & Learn App

PBS has an app out for children to learn and play with called the Play & Learn App. This is a bilingual app and can be downloaded for free here (http://pbskids.org/apps/pbs-parents-play--learn.html). This app features 13 games that your child can interact with. In total, there are 52 hands on activities to be done. It also has notes for parents and a weekly push notification on how to help your child maximize their use of this app. 


Disclosure: I received nothing in compensation for bringing you this information. This information was sent to me on behalf of PBS to share with my readers. All thoughts and opinions that may be expressed in this post are that of my own. 

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting-- I can see where this would really help the little ones--thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...